What is it:
A simple yet profound breathing technique that originates from pranayama yoga. It is an active and natural form of meditation that opens energy channels, aligns the chakras, creates flow through the body and offers an experience that is revealing and healing.
You lay on the floor, music is played, you breathe and the rest will unfold. Each Breathwork session is unique and experiences can be different for each individual. You may experience:
• Reduced stress, tension or constriction
• Feelings of openness, love, peace, and gratitude, clarity, connection
• Release of trauma or mental, physical and emotional blocks
• Release of anxiety, depression, fear, grief and/or anger
• Access to unconscious memories relevant to your healing
• Deeper states of consciousness and inspiration
I offer private sessions, Skype sessions, Coaching and Breathwork packages as well as group classes. If you are interested in learning more or collaborating, please contact email@example.com
i've done kundalini yoga, meditation and yoga before but breath work was unlike anything i've ever experienced. i just did my FIRST BREath work session with gwen and all i can say is woa! It helps release trauma or ANYTHING else you're experiencing. i felt like i left my body.
- Lee Tilghman, Lifestyle Influencer Instagram @leefromamerica, Los Angeles, California
gwen held a safe and sacred space. I came in feeling uncertain and blocked. I left vibrating and alive. i was more creative the following day than i have been in years and have been since. i am so grateful.
- Rianna Scipio, Imagine Sober Living, Los Angeles, California
Breathwork is sacred and Gwen holds the safe and loving space necessary to experience the delicious releases or awarenesses that Breathwork may bring when in session. She's the guide and the master. So grateful for her expertise and loving spirit and the insights I've gained working with Gwen!
- Martha Jeffers, Leadership Coach and Facilitator, Los Angeles, California
my breathwork session with gwen was a surprise. i was feeling balanced and unsure of what would be revealed. wow. deep issues surfaced when i started breathing and i discovered extraordinary things about my ability to love myself. i had a huge ah-ha moment of realizing that i still needed to learn how to be loving to myself when i felt tranquil and balanced versus only when i was chaotic or struggling. i look forward to making gwen's breath work class part of my regular self-care.
- Stephanie Speights, Sustainability and Zero-Waste Consultant, Los Angeles, California,